Serving your country is one of the noblest and most important commitments that can be made in the course of your life. The men and women who choose to serve and protect this country truly are America’s Finest and deserve nothing less than the finest care and support in every aspect of their lives at home, including real estate.
My father served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He continued for another 43 years as a Naval Reservist and retired as a Chief Petty Officer. My brother was deployed on an aircraft carrier during the Viet Nam War, and my husband is retired from the U.S. Army. I’m proud of that heritage and am honored to do what I can to serve the military through my knowledge and expertise as a Realtor in Colorado Springs where I’ve helped many military families buy and sell and achieve their real estate dreams in the Pikes Peak region.
How I Serve You
Certifified by the National Association of Realtors® as a Military Relocation Specialist (MRP), serving the Military (Active Duty & Veterans).
Active Duty: When you receive your PCS, the clock starts. You need to move soon and sell your current house even sooner, As an MRP, I understand your unique situation and have the knowledge to make the most of every transaction – selling and buying. My goal is to help you find a location and community quickly, so that you and your family can feel at home.
Veterans: You’ve served bravely for our country, and now you’re ready for a new home. As an MRP and the wife of a Veteran, I have the understanding to address your situation and the knowledge to make the most of every selling and buying transaction. I can help you find a location convenient to military installations and with access to the military benefits you’ve earned.
As an MRP and a wife of a Veteran, I understand:
- VA Financing
- Military Benefits
- BAH Rates
- VA Loan Limits
- Relocation Requirements
- Quick Relocations
My goal and commitment to you is to:
- Minimize the issues and simplify the real estate process for you and your family
- Advocate for you and guide you throughout the transaction
- Seamlessly negotiate the complexities of the real estate world
- Be an effective communicator
- Share my knowledge of the Colorado Springs area
- Serve as a reliable resource beyond the closing table
- Fully explain the contractual agreements and details, eliminating all doubts and questions
- Recommend lenders, plumbers, electricians, inspectors and more to ease your burden
- Know that you have enjoyed the experience so much, you refer me to your friends and colleagues, an honor I won’t take lightly
How will I do this?
- By thoroughly researching the market, the neighborhoods, and homes of interest to you
- By preparing a Comparative Market Analysis for the home you’re selling and/or the home you might decide to purchase
- By providing you with materials you can refer to throughout the process
- By accessing the vast amount of tools available to me
- By continually investing in my real estate education
Added Bonuses For You
As a certified home stager, I have access to a variety of tools to help make the military real estate process less complicated and more accessible, whether you’re planning to buy or sell a home. For starters, I offer free staging consultations and actual staging using your furnishings; you won’t have to stretch your budget or otherwise worry about extra hidden charges. (Charges differ when staging vacant properties.) As your Realtor I’ll provide a list of resources for repairs and maintenance of your home and the best estimates on everything from the value of your home to the best ways to buy or sell. More information about Staging HERE.
My Cash-Back Program
Aside from the reliable service I provide to you, I also offer a Cash-Back Program for Military Buyers and Sellers. It’s my way of giving back to you for the gift of freedom you’ve given me and my family, and I’m honored to do so.